Empowered Uth seeks to empower the ideas, contributions, voices and thought-leadership of young women in the areas of their gifts (strengths, talents, passion). We want these young women to possess a positive narrative about their life and their contributions in their communities, so they can be the game changers, difference makers and change agents the world needs.
Through the Empowered to WIN: Virtual Winning Workshop, we will invite the young women who will be participating to select the content to be covered at this virtual workshop. In the registration form, we provide a list of topics for them to select their top 3 choices to explore during our 4-hour session in May. We believe it is imperative to hear from and support our young women on their journey to WIN in life. We hope to meet them where they are to help pull them through.
Topic Options Include:
- Knowing, accepting and loving myself
- Understanding my feelings and what they're trying to tell me
- Knowing when and how to speak up and advocate for myself
- Believing in the wild possibility that is "Me"
- Creating a positive relationship with money
- Upgrading my self talk: the messages I say to myself
- Grieving out loud: Coping with loss of a loved one
- Teenage Relationships: Is it love or abuse?
- Holding onto Hope: Suicide Prevention